We are happy to announce a second Workshop this August combining the extended Tango experiences of
ROSA GINGER BERG and MARTIN ACOSTA.
Come and join us on an intensive journey through the three rhythms that make Tango the King of all dances:
Learn to enrich your improvisation with the right tools and achieve a sound technique by understanding the differences of the rhythms in-depth, getting to know the Key-elements and how to apply them in each dance.
Understanding the differences in style, vocabulary and technique allows you to express your musicality freely in each dance, for leaders and followers alike.
Read the more detailed information below.
We look forward to seeing you all again and, as always, new Tangueros are very welcomed!
- Speed up, suspend & pause
- Different kinds of Paradas and how you can embellish them
- Give volume to your movement
- Understand the rhythm in-dept and how to dance the phrasing of the music
- Simple & combined turns for Vals
- Understand the rhythm in-depth and learn to flow
- The differences of weight-shifting, walking and posture Milonga vs Tango
- Traspié a tiempo y contratiempo
- Ocho cortado & ocho cortado adornato
- Understand the rhythm in-depth, learn to control your movements & gain confidence
Monday 21st August, 19-22.00
Wednesday 23rd August, 19-22.00
Friday 25th August, 19-22.00
Schönbrunnerstrasse 58, 1050 Vienna
Please register with a Partner