This is a special intensive workshop on the fundamentals of tango, followed by a Práctica where you're welcome to stay and socialize in a relaxed atmosphere while practicing what you learned – or experimenting with what you already know if you have previous experience and want to join us.
The workshop is for you if:
* You've been wanting to learn Tango Argentino and haven't found the time for it (My intention with an intensive workshop is that you learn in one class the equivalent to the first 2-3 regular classes of the beginners course)
* You'd like to join the regular lessons and can take advantage of catching up on the basics for a smoother integration in the groups (find details below or check my other events).
* You already know the basics and want to work on cleaning your technique for walk, posture, embrace, communication and basics of musicality.
* You're used to dancing wearing shoes and want to work on your balance and increase awareness of your feet support.
* You like social dancing and want to meet new people.
Come as you are! It's not required to attend with a partner or to have previous experience in dance. Same gender and non binary couples are welcome.
You don't need special shoes either. We'll dance in socks.
🔸 SCHEDULE 🔸
Workshop from 18:00 to 20:00
Práctica from 20:00 to 22:00
€20 per person
If attending only the Práctica: Pay as you wish
** It's ok to join spontaneously but better for logistics if you inform me you're coming (do so by email). Please arrive some minutes sooner to the workshop so we make the most of our time.
🔸 LOCATION 🔸
Sechshauser Straße 48/2, 1150
Salon Sechshaus (Find us on the 1st floor / 1. Stock, to your right after the elevator)
🔸 CONTACT & REGISTRATION 🔸
Message on Facebook/Instagram: Abrazatango
PS. These are the regular courses for beginners that you're welcome to join from next week on:
* Sunday at 16:30 at Weiglgasse & Jheringgasse, 1150 (Heads up! Not taking place this Sunday 17th)
* Monday at 18:00 at Sechshauser Straße 48/2, 1150
PPS. Don't we know each other yet? I'm a Yoga teacher and Tango Argentino certified instructor, graduated from the University of Tango of Buenos Aires, with further training in somatic education. I facilitate workshops for Body-Mind Integration and wellbeing through tango and conscious movement, and organize cultural immersion experiences in Argentina and other Latin American countries.
Looking forward to meeting you!